Re: Say a prayer...

---------

From: Donald Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 11:23:42 PDT

Linda, I will pray for Dawson. You are right that antibiotics are not good
for a person for such a long period of time. But remember that Dawson is
young and this is an asset as well as a drawback. I will be sure to pray
for him, I know what it is like to have to take alot of antibiotics and I
won't forget him. Prayer gets me through each day!

Idus in southern Mississippi (about an hour from New Orleans)