Re: Last Day of my First Year

---------

From: Darla Ninteman (breakfast_with_darla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 09:19:24 PDT

Diana,
Congratulations! I also finished (survived!) my first year this past week.
It's such an amazing feeling to be done and look back at all my
successes/mistakes and first year experiences. Artsednet definitely
contributed to my first year going as well as it did. Hope you enjoy your
summer. I will too!
Darla in Michigan