RE: James Joyce

---------

From: Marian Staudt (smaria1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 06:37:11 PDT

Hi Larry,

This takes us back a few weeks to the "what is art?"question??? Is art art
because it is intended to be art by its creator?

Personally, I have several sketches in my visual diaries that may or may not
be seen or appreciated by others. Some may become 3d sculptures in glass or
pottery. I like them and I enjoy them and may decide one day to share them
with others, but will I .....?

Regards
Marian