art camp

---------

From: Michele Bernstein (journaler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 05:45:10 PDT

I'm looking for some ideas for art camp (ages will be 6-7, 8-9, 10-12) that
can be completed in
1 1/2 hrs. I've been doing this for a few years and its always a challenge
to come up with something new. I'd really like to do something jazzy this
year, but my muse is on break! Thanks, Michele

PS for the unusual cleaning supplies thread...TANG is terrific for cleaning
the inside of a dishwasher. A cup of tang run through an empty dishwasher
will make it look brand new. I was amazed.

---