RE: Mural tips needed

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 14:44:13 PDT

Thanks Sid,
I have decided to use the masonite but what should I use to prime it with?
Gesso? I can get a gallon of it for around $30. Also do you suggest
housepaints then? Someone else on the list suggested using that too. My
principle said he would spring for supplies beyond my budget so I was
thinking acrylics, but housepaint sounds good too. I do want to be as cost
efficient as possible. i just had big problems last year with kids getting
paint on their clothes and parents getting upset. And they were 7th and 8th
graders. one other quick question how did you hang it? The mural is going
onto our concrete walls. I am so excited about next year and this project.
there are just so many possiblities. Thanks again.
LeAnn