Re: AP Exams/Art Museums

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (Jane_Altshuler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 07:14:01 PDT

Emily - it is interesting that you post this now as I am planning field
trips for my next year's AP students. I have not used any museum
resources - time got away from me last year - but I plan to this year.
What kinds of programs do you have in mind? I teach the AP studio - but I
can forward your message to the AP Art History teacher. It will be
interesting to brainstorm with you. Jane

---