Re: copying and multiculturism

---------

From: Tracey Collier (atla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 06:52:13 PDT

>Subject: Re: copying and multiculturalism
>From: Patricia Knott <pknott@enter.net>

>Teach inspired it's the only way art will survive

>Patty

Hello all

I have been a member of this list for a couple of years now. Sometimes I
contribute and sometimes I just lurk. I must admit, there are times when
wonder what the relevance of your experiences in the US is to my
situation here in Africa.

And then a posting like the one above comes along and I know what the
relevance is. No matter where you are, what your situation is, the
"soul" of art is the same the world over.

Patty, thank you so much for the posting. Sometimes our words coming
from a bone-crushing exhausion, make more sense.

Tracey in Durban, South Africa

---