Re: art research project ideas

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 06:49:50 PDT

I did something similiar to Kimberly's, only mine was CD cases, with painted
CDs. They turned out very nice, and the kids could relate because they
understood the format. I had them include famous artworks in leiu of the
song list, and a short biography. The jewel case was done on computer (they
had the choice of drawing/writing neatly or computer) but they had to paint
the CD itself. I have examples posted at
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/highschool/painting/historycds.html .
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> > > I would like to do an 8th grade art history
> > research
> > > project next year. I'm
> > > looking for things that people on the list have
> > > tried and feel have been
> > > successful.

---