AP Exams/Art Museums

---------

From: Emily Onstott (eonstott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 05:46:07 PDT

Hello to the list. Please excuse the cross posting for those of you on museum-ed as well.

I would like to hear from art museums who have created programs to help support teachers of the Studio or Art History AP exams OR from any h.s. teachers out there who who are responsible for preparing students for these exams and have used their local art museum (or any online or printed museum resource for that matter) in this vein.

Emily C. Onstott
Manager of School Programs
The Walters Art Museum

Tel 410.547.9000, ext. 373