Mary Ann's Books

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 16:22:12 PDT

I went to the mailbox yesterday and there was this box full of Mary Ann
Kohl's new books! She autographed one for each of my students who had
artwork in the book, plus one for me. I haven't had alot of time to look
through the book, but I could tell immediately that this one is FULL of
information. KUDOS on the new book - it is definately a winner! :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---