Elementary art position in DFW area

---------

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 11:07:14 PDT

If there anyone on this list who has an interest in an elementary art
position in the DFW Mid-cities area, please contact me privately at
pgstephens@attbi.com.

The school is Title I and strongly supportive of the arts. The student
population is culturally diverse with a large contingency of South Pacific
Island and Middle Eastern families. The school serves roughly 650 students
in Pre-k through grade 6. The fine arts teach only k-6 and rotate the
schedule with PE.

As of this year, the school has a three-person fine arts faculty. Art and
music are fulltime. Drama is half time. The art room is two years old and
state-of-the-art with a computer lab and kiln room.

Pam

---