Re: artsednet digest: June 17, 2003:cleaning silver

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 08:45:31 PDT

For cleaning silver, put aluminum foil in your sink , fill with very hot
water to which you add an unremembered (sorry) amount of liquid (very
important) Spic and Span. A jewelry dealer told me this method and it
works. In fact, now that I thought of it, I am off to clean my cutlery.
Heidi in VA.

ArtsEdNet Talk digest wrote:
> ARTSEDNET Digest for Tuesday, June 17, 2003.

---