Museum of Modern Art - Interactive

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 08:05:01 PDT

I have been checking museum sites.....

Excellent presentation on German Expressionist prints (for high school).
Artists of Brucke - Themes in German Expressionist Prints
http://www.moma.org/exhibitions/2002/brucke/index.html
It does have some nudes - but they are not realistic - very abstract.

What is a print? (this has been posted before - good for middle thru high
school - maybe even upper elementary?):
http://moma.org/exhibitions/2001/whatisaprint/index.html

Some activities for kids (Art Safari is temporarily off line)
http://www.moma.org/momalearning/online_activities.html

Here is help finding more Interactive Online Exhibits and educational
materials:
http://www.artcyclopedia.com/education.html I will add this link to my
Museums page.

Sara sent me this link. I had been going through my museum links one by one
looking....This resource on Artcyclopedia will make it so easy to find good
sites/resources to use. I have many of these kids activities linked from my
Just for Kids page.

My survey people are looking for quality interactive sites they can use with
students (all grade levels were interested) - so post any you come across
(even if you think they have been posted before).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/