Technology lessons - elementary - middle school

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 19:29:42 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have added Aaron Hopkin's digital self portraits to elementary lessons:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/aaron-digital.htm

Dawn Stieneker's Calder Utilitarian Design lesson to middle school (sorry no
images):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/dawn-design.htm

I have also added a link to Lisa's Mask Web Quest on both elementary and
middle school lesson plan links pages.

As always - if my links don't work for you - go in through IAD home page and
click on Art Lessons. New lessons now are added at the top of the page.

If you have an art/technology lesson to share - send to Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Folks at all levels are looking for lessons integrating technology. Send
some images to gowith the plan.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department