Re: High School 3-D - curriculum help needed

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 17:45:25 PDT

We do soda can bugs at my high school. The aluminum cuts easily with a
scissors. There are SO many options - you can use the colored side or the
aluminum side, the metal can be embossed with a dull tool, holes can be
punched with a small nail and pieces can be stitched together with wire.
They are adorable and also CHEAP - recycled cans!