Re: High School 3-D - curriculum help needed

---------

From: Deborah Bridges (dbb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 17:36:34 PDT

Also, surreal creatures in clay using hollow or open forms are exciting.
 Middle and high school enjoyed this. We looked at many Surrealists
including Sandy Skoglund. We experimented with glazes and some painted
their projects. I encouraged students to bring in "junk" to add another
dimension.
Debby :-)

---