Re: AZ question

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 16:35:32 PDT

Pam Stephens wrote:

> Is anyone on this list a member of the Arizona Art Educators Association?
> Just wondering when and where the AZ 2003 conference will be held.
>
> Pam

Pam, I'm a member but don't have the last newsletter handy. The state
convention has been held at a camp in Prescott the last year or two
(yes, like in wood cabins, bunkbeds, campfires). Prescott is north of
Phoenix. I think it's usually in November. I haven't attended in years
as it was such a long drive from the mtns where I was living.

Maggie

---