Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Wire Jewelry ideas

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 14:52:16 PDT

Some of you have been looking for Jewelry sites - here are some basic ideas
for wire jewelry.
I won't be linking all of these. There are a lot of sites out there. If you
find a great site to share - post to the list. The first link I found
looking for something else - so decided to take a look for more sites.

These might spark some ideas....
here is her site http://WWW.WIREJEWELRY.NET

This link has been posted before: (and is linked from my site)

Not a wonderful site - but might spark some ideas:

Wire Jewelry by Ellen:

Wrapture Wire Jewelry -nice site (I will eventually link this site)

You might find some useful information on this site:

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department