Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Kiefer - Klimt - Giacometti - Lalique links of interest

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 13:20:19 PDT

Here is the last list of artists the survey group were interested in seeing
added to my site. I don't intend to do any more surfing for additional sites
for these artists.

Anselm Kiefer: [German Painter, Born 1945]

Web Museum - has brief biography:

Mark Harden's Artchive - has essay and image list:

Anselm Kiefer - Works in Paper - Metropolitan Museum of Art:

Gustav Klimt [Austrian Art Nouveau Painter, 1862-1918]

Gustav Klimt - Artcyclopedia:

Gustav Klimt - Web Museum:

Expo-Klimt - Online Museum:

Gustav Klimt - Artchive - essay and links to images:

Gustav Klimt Art Gallery - personal web site - has biography - and 114
images ofhis work - View images fro suitability: or

Gustav Klimt Landscapes - from Clark Art Institute

Alberto Giacometti [Swiss Surrealist Painter and Sculptor, 1901-1966]

Alberto Giacometti - Artcyclopedia

Giagometti - Mark Harden's Artchive:

Museum of Modern Art - Online exhibit - Nice interactive

Boston College slides:

Giacometti - Guggenheim Collection: (bio)

Rene LaLique [French Art Deco Glassmaker, 1860-1945]

Rene Lalique - Artcyclopedia:

Nice site on Design in Aluminum:
Lalique - no. 3

Rene Lalique - bio and some images:

Some examples of Lalique's work:

The Jewels of Lalique - Rene Lalique - Nice intereactive from Smithsonian:

I found many more sites about his glass work.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department