Stages of Development - and Caricature site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 11:34:11 PDT

Andrew (of the Great middle school site) sent me some links. Many were
already on my site - or have been posted before. Here is one on
Developmental Stages in Art (not much in the gallery):

Tools for Child Development Through Art Education (School of Edu., Flinders,
Australia.)
http://wwwed.sturt.flinders.edu.au/DLT/2000/Web/begin.htm

Here is one for Caricatures (has some neat examples - but is a commercial
site to buy a CD)
http://www.youcandraw.com/
Andrew sent me this link from the site:
http://www.youcandraw.com/your_artistic_history.html
and this - Five Skills in Drawing:
http://www.youcandraw.com/5skillsofobservation.html

I will not be linking these to my site. Andrew will have them in his links
section.
http://hw.com/academics/msvisualarts/HWMS_Visual_Arts_Links_pg1v2.htm
Under K-12 Art Ed

Here is a great ceramics site I found on Andrews list that I will be
linking:
Rufford Craft Center - England.
http://www.ruffordceramiccentre.org.uk - lots of artists for you to browse.
High school teachers will want to check it out for ideas. I found some very
interesting ceramic sculptures - and more.

Might be worth your while to browse other links on his site.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/