Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Stages of Development - and Caricature site

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 11:34:11 PDT

Andrew (of the Great middle school site) sent me some links. Many were
already on my site - or have been posted before. Here is one on
Developmental Stages in Art (not much in the gallery):

Tools for Child Development Through Art Education (School of Edu., Flinders,

Here is one for Caricatures (has some neat examples - but is a commercial
site to buy a CD)
Andrew sent me this link from the site:
and this - Five Skills in Drawing:

I will not be linking these to my site. Andrew will have them in his links
Under K-12 Art Ed

Here is a great ceramics site I found on Andrews list that I will be
Rufford Craft Center - England. - lots of artists for you to browse.
High school teachers will want to check it out for ideas. I found some very
interesting ceramic sculptures - and more.

Might be worth your while to browse other links on his site.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department