Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: EGG (PBS) Wants our opinion on materails

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 09:07:26 PDT

i would like to have single episodes available (in case i couldn't afford the whole set! will probably purchase myself - ). if you could swing it, no more than $20 an episode would be great - that way i could pick up a couple a year... sad to hear egg is no longer on; my pbs station showed it inconsistently and at weird times. will check out the trio option! really hope there's more egg in the future! :) wendy free

Do you Yahoo!?