High School 3-D - curriculum help needed

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 08:09:20 PDT

Dear High School art teachers,

Anny needs your help. I sent her the AP links already - can anyone add more?
Post to the list and I will compile. I have several interested in AP class
work. If you have 3-D lessons with images to share - send them my way and I
will get them on IAD.

>> Judy:

>> I have just been transferred from middle school to
our 3D Art at one of our high schools.
I'm looking forward to the challenge but 3-D was
no my concentration so I need help. I've found quite a bit from your
postings but I would love to hear from teachers that are teaching
Intro to 3-D, Advanced 3-D, Studio and Portfolio 3D.
How do you organize such a vast field into these courses?
The curriculum is weak and the numbers are down.
I have been brought in to jump start the art program and get the numbers
back up.

I have a very strong middle school program and hated to leave the comforts
of being established to start from scratch but I have always wanted high
school. I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Anny Delk
Muncie, IN

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com