Re: EGG (PBS) Wants our opinion on materails

---------

From: Betty Bowen (albertbandura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 19:17:53 PDT

I live in Oklahoma, with possibly the worst PBS station in America. I don't think we get EGG, I've certainly never heard of it and I'm a subscriber. Can somebody tell me about it? My station is obsessed with Lawrence Welk, absolutely nothing controversial (even individual episodes of series) gets through.