The DaVinci Code

---------

From: Deborah Bridges (dbb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 20:56:19 PDT

I was looking back at your messages and saw that others have also read
Ben Brown's book. I just finished it last week. Have you visited his
website? There is a very interesting puzzle/code for you to try. I 'm
thinking that there is an advanced art history lesson in all of this for
my students especially for third and fourth year students. I may just
see if the math and/or history teachers would like to work together.
Wow! I even can see the biology teacher in on this! You know, Language
Arts could also jump in! (Being a small high school of only 600 or so
students, I know most of the teachers.) I tell students to "stretch
themselves" and "reach further" and "push beyond"--or they will never
grow as artists. I wonder if I could use that philosphy with teachers?
 Any ideas for challenging students to actually like art history? In
closing, if you haven't read this book, I highly recommend it.
Debby

---