High School Ceramic Mask Lesson - on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 18:09:12 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Justin Kramer (Australia) submitted a lesson on ceramic masks to Incredible
Art Department. Rather than adding his images to the middle school plan, I
decided to write up a whole lesson for high school. I linked up some of our
new mask resources.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Justin-masks.htm

His lesson could easily be done with plaster addition on those plastic mask
forms, too (or plaster face molds), for those who don't do clay. I really
like the added collage aspect and addition of words in his lesson.

If my link doesn't work for you - enter through the home page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Then lesson plans - then high school - link is at the top.

I would like to see more high school sculpture projects added to the site -
Anyone have some to share with images? I am back "working" now (done
playing around finding "stuff") - so send me new lessons to add.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/