Re: EGG the arts show--We need your curriculum input!

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 13:47:13 PDT

i absolutely love EGG. I think it would be great to have in the classroom! Every show I've seen I think could be applied into lesson content and I love the alternative forms of art that the show delves into. :) At least provide the videos.
Jancy in Ohio

"Dobbins, Laura" <DobbinsL@thirteen.org> wrote:

I'm writing from EGG the arts Show at Channel 13, Public Television
Station in New York. (www.pbs.org/egg) We are currently trying to
determine if there is a market for EGG in the classroom, either as a
supplement or perhaps even as a curriculum, if we were to develop
supporting materials and could offer it at a very low price to the
schools (we would fundraise to create the supporting materials). I was
wondering if you could tell me your opinion--do you think this is
viable? A good idea? What would you want to see accompanying the video
set? All your ideas are welcome.

Thanks very much,
Laura Dobbins
Researcher