Re: EGG (PBS) Wants our opinion on materails

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 10:56:48 PDT

I would cite NOVA as as exemplar for curriculum materials - they come in a
booklet and are helpful to many different disciplines. I would use EGG,
especially if it was in "snippets" that could be used in the classroom for
small breaks or enrichment, much as I sometimes use the art parts of CBS
Sunday Morning. I think if they want us to pay it would need to be a
'subscription" so that we could submit a school voucher, but if they were
cheap enough, i would do it out of my pocket. I would like a brief
program guide and some pertinent questions; maybe copy ready.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---