Great Site - Geometric Sculpture

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 10:46:51 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a site that will be featured in an upcoming page on Incredible Art
Department (Incredible Artists' page has not been updated for awhile - you
may have noticed).

Elias Waken - Geometric Sculpture in Wood
http://www.eliaswakan.com/index.html

This site has everything I look for in featuring on Incredible Artists. I
want sites that are easy to navigate - have an artist bio - quality work
(with pricing that doesn't get in the way of enjoying the site) - and are of
value to art education. I can see many projects being inspired by Elias's
work. While wood may not be an option to you - maybe recycled cardboard - or
foam core board? If you come across "Incredible Artists" sites over the
summer in your surfing - please post to the list - or send my way. I have
folders started on Incredible Art Department by media now.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. for Elias - this is a quicker and more effective way for me to get your
site out there to educators.

---