Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

EGG (PBS) Wants our opinion on materails

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 10:19:10 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Laura - from the creator of EGG Arts Show is interested in our opinion about
curriculum materials to go along with the EGG programs. Please send me your
send directly to Laura Dobbins ( ). You folks are
still in the classroom - give some feedback. I suggested that the materials
be for middle school and above - What do you think? Some of you have viewed
the programs and commented on them in the past.

From Laura:

Dear Judy,

I'm writing from EGG the arts Show at Channel 13, Public Television
Station in New York. ( We are currently trying to
determine if there is a market for EGG in the classroom, either as a
supplement or perhaps even as a curriculum, if we were to develop
supporting materials and could offer it at a very low price to the
schools (we would fundraise to create the supporting materials). I was
wondering if you could tell me your opinion--if you think this is

Thanks very much,
Laura Dobbins
Channel 13/EGG the arts show
Judy Decker - Ohio