Re: EGG the arts show--We need your curriculum input!

---------

From: Melissa Speelman (lucylomax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 10:17:16 PDT

Laura,

I think this is an incredible idea! I teach 7th and 8th grade. It's
difficult to find material that grabs my students and keeps them actively
engaged- not to mention using their brain in the process.
I'd love to see some print material that went along with the videos directed
toward students. Maybe something open-ended (project ideas or something to
be used as a sketchbook entry- written or drawn) that really taps into some
creative higher level thinking.

Good luck and keep us updated!

Melissa Speelman
lucylomax@cinci.rr.com