Re: Using Dabbler

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 09:08:27 PDT

I have both OS X and the 9.2. I too have some software that
will not run on OS X. I have to do a startup in 9.2. I would
print any feedback out that you get and show to your tech
people. If they are truly familiar with the system, they
already know this and should be making the same suggestions.
The one problem I do have is hard drive. I am searching for an
external hard drive (up to 40G) that I can connect to my
computer. If anyone can suggest something here, let me know. I
already have 10G on my ibook(Blue and While Clamshell).

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)