software/OS X

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 09:05:08 PDT

Have several questions. Before I begin, let me pass on that I
will be teaching a course in Interior Design this year so any
suggestions would be helpful. My first major is in Interior
Design and I worked in the field for 8 years before going into
teaching. I am currently getting certified in Technology
Applications.

1. What do you feel is the best paint/draw software for this
system.
2. What additional hardware would you suggest?
3. For the Interior Design course, have you come across any
software you would reccomment for OS X.
4. With the technology, art, and interior course, any added
suggestions on how to incorporate all three. I do have lots of
ideas.

For those who have known this, I was the Fine Arts Department
Head for the High School and the District Lead Art Teacher. I
have resigned these positions to spend more time with students
and on the areas listed above. Wish me luck. I do feel I will
still be in control of budget though for the art teachers(oh
well)

Jackie Brewer (Aust)

Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org