if I sigh off, can I get back on

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 08:54:24 PDT

Greetings: There is no way I can keep up with this list during the
summer....and my email will be full all the time. Does anyone know
if I sign off, can I get back on in August? I don't want to be out
in the cold. Usually this list has really been quiet during the
summer, but it doesn't look like it will this year. Also I want to
hear about the AA art fair gathering etc, but I can't keep up at
home......Ann Wilschke

---