Ann Arbor fair goers

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 07:46:46 PDT

jdecker@woh.rr.com writes:
>Dear Ann Arbor Fair goers....
>From Anita:

I checked out the prices for the motels in the Ann Arbor area and the best
deal is the
>, Red Roof Inn
734 665 3500 with 16 rooms available and priced between $50-60. the other
hotels are twice that, unless someone found out differently. They have no
meeting areas so I thought we might set a time and day to meet at the
nearby Holiday Inn. How about just arbitrarily say we pick the 17th,
giving everyone a day or so to get there at 6:00 pm in the restaurant
there. I think Ann Arbor itself will be too mobbed to find a restaurant to
meet. So let's just meet in the restaurant? Who's game for this idea? I
can make a reservation once I hear back from you all.
>The Holiday Inn is right in Briarwood Circle (the mall). The
>others are a couple of blocks from the mall. The Holiday Inn is supposed
>be more expensive, though. There are other hotels in the same area, but
>pricier. I found them by searching for "Ann Arbor Michigan hotels"--there
>are many more than when I lived in town!
Also, I'm staying with an old and dear friend who has a large house in
nearby Plymouth and she is willing to put up a few of us. She's a great
hostess. Anyone interested?
Ann Arbor or bust!
Ann Carolan
acarolan@inland.k12.mi.us