garfield

---------

From: Michael Delaney (edelaney_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 07:33:10 PDT

 Is anyone on this list going to be in Muncie, Indiana this Friday for the
Fur Ball? One of our organizations bought a Garfield mold and we are
painting it to take to Muncie for the unveiling . Jim Davis will be there to
sign the Garfields. Our Garfield will be the one looking like he is a train
engineer with a suitcase full of art, music and science stuff. Each
organization had to decorate Garfield to encorporate aspects of the
organization that purchased the mold. We received a CAPE Grant a couple of
years ago and still in the process of organizinfg an arts and science
center. I am a volunteer for that organization so that is why I get to
paint GArfield. I am a high school art teacher in Connersville and would
like to meet anyone else on the ARTED net that will be there Friday.

---