Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Hello-I'm new!

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 04:12:36 PDT

If you are talking about the Amati painting question, you were successful!

Deborah Bridges <> wrote:
I have just signed on today and tried to reply to a message; however, I
don't think I was successful. Any suggesstions on how to send messages
are appreciated. I began looking at the artsednet site and discovered
your message archives. After a week of exploring, I decided to see if I
could "get on board"! I teach middle and high school students in small
GA town (19 years). While searching for information for an Advanced Art
Curriculum which I'm in the process of writing, I found ya'll!!! I am
using some of the high school lessons and ideas already!
Debby :-)

Do you Yahoo!?