Re: water soluable oil paints

---------

From: Donald Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 20:05:19 PDT

Actually Becky, just so you know this, I am not Donald Arcement, he is my
husband. I am Idus and I have waited sometimes for months for the water
soluble oils to dry. It is just the nature of that particular medium.
Also, I too have a St. Frances statue that I painted a couple of years
back...what a coincidence!!! But I used acrylic latex paints!!!

Idus in southern Mississippi (about an hour from New Orleans & about 2 hours
from Baton Rouge)