Eric Carle Bugs

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 17:36:33 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: "LeAnn Escoffre" <lescoffre@chartermi.net>
Bunki,
I saw the Eric Carle Bugs on your web site. They are wonderful.. Could you
share how your students did these? What are the mediums used? The titles are
really good too. Nice work.
LeAnn

My best advice, if you want to do this lesson, is to buy his video "Eric
Carle, Picture Writer". He explains EXACTLY how he does his
animals/bugs/etc. and all of his painting techniques. You can find his video
by visiting his personal website and order from there. Just enter "Eric
Carle" into you browser and you find it.

Our school work was done exactly as he did his with tissue paper. We used
tempera throughout with a tempera wash for background. Took us 3-4 days just
to paint our papers first. Do get his video. Toodles...Bunki

---