Paper Sculpture - Artist from India

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 09:20:12 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is an artist from India that can spark an idea for many projects.
http://www.indiaartgallery.com/aboutthe.htm
See collage, masks, paper sculpture (really neat), and doors (made from
cardboard with folk art look).

I may have posted him with the contemporary mask makers - can't remember
now - but I just now looked at the sculptures on his site - they are really
interesting (look like paper mache- paper pulp?)

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/