Africa- Art and Culture - good museum site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 08:24:42 PDT

Afrika-Art and Culture - Museum of Ethnology in Berlin
http://www.smb.spk-berlin.de/mv/afrika/e/afrika1.html - Browse using the
pictorial menu at top.
Masks - images of kings -various African art objects - connections to
Europe - magic and medicine. I will be adding a link to this on my African
Art links page - but thought I would post it now for your summer surfing.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/