Princeton High School Virtual Museum -Interactive

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 08:13:26 PDT

Take a closer look at major works of art
http://athena.prs.k12.nj.us/users/ewood/virtualmuseum/

While some of the internal hyperlinks don't work - it is still worth sharing
these with your students. Click around and you will see that all of the
close-up looks are there. I particularly like the comparison of the two
African Masks (the link to Ghoul and helmet mask don't work)
http://athena.prs.k12.nj.us/users/ewood/virtualmuseum/AfricanMasks/africanma
sks.html
See also Benin Plaque
http://athena.prs.k12.nj.us/users/ewood/virtualmuseum/PHSvirtualmuseum/Afric
anart.html
Site has online lesson activities for your students for most works of art
presented (Native American one is missing). These lessons were created for
Social studies.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department