Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Princeton High School Virtual Museum -Interactive

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 08:13:26 PDT

Take a closer look at major works of art

While some of the internal hyperlinks don't work - it is still worth sharing
these with your students. Click around and you will see that all of the
close-up looks are there. I particularly like the comparison of the two
African Masks (the link to Ghoul and helmet mask don't work)
See also Benin Plaque
Site has online lesson activities for your students for most works of art
presented (Native American one is missing). These lessons were created for
Social studies.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department