Site with Great Digital Work

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 07:09:11 PDT

Dear Art Educators - Especially high school,

An artist who requested a link on IAD sent me this site:
http://www.siggraph.org/
ACM SIGGRAPH is dedicated to the generation and dissemination of information
on computer graphics and interactive techniques. ACM SIGGRAPH is extremely
interested in supporting both Computer Graphics education and the use of
Computer Graphics in education.

Check out the Online Gallery and Artists Portfolios
http://www.siggraph.org/artdesign/

You might find the Education Resource Projects of interests:
http://www.siggraph.org/education/curriculum/erps.htm
Student Gallery:
http://www.siggraph.org/education/space/space.htm

I didn't look at every piece of artwork on this site. If you find anything
objectionable - please let me know. I plan to feature it on Great Sites in
the future (giving Jacquelyn credit an adding a link to her site)

Jacquelyn Martino is the artist who referred me to this site:
http://www.jacquelynm.com As part of her current research in design and
computation,
Jacquelyn Martino is analyzing her use of shape and color in her abstract
digital works.
I will be adding a link to her site on the Artists page in the future.

My survey respondents are looking for great computer graphics sites - I
could use your help in locating these. When you find a site you admire -
Please post it to the list.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. for Jacquelyn - this is FYI - Thanks for the links. I will be doing
link requests/updates soon. Posting your site to the lists is a more
effective way to get folks (art teachers) looking at your work.

---