Neat Contemporary Native American Mask

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 19:34:40 PDT

Here is a mask you will want to save to file - by Muriel Antoine
http://www.conexus.si.edu/humor/ecu/antoine.htm

This is from the exhibit Indian Humor:
http://www.conexus.si.edu/humor/index.htm

Also.... I posted this great Northest Coast interactive site the other day.
Jim Schoppert: Instrument of Change:
http://www.conexus.si.edu/schoppert/index.htm

I just checked the British Museum and they have a very nice image of a
Northwest Coast wolf mask (go to Compass and enter Native American). Detroit
Institute of Art has two nice images of masks, too. Links to both museums
are on my site.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department