Re: Nnael--re: cell phone

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 19:04:35 PDT

i have a tracfone, which is pay as you go. very basic, and i use it only on rare occasions, but with my 9 year old car i felt it was a must. i'm happy with it - it suits my needs. they have a website.

:) wendy free

lindwood@webtv.net wrote:
I'd be very interested in this pay as you go cell phone. How much do
you pay as you go? I would only want a cell phone for emergencies.
(Famous last words, but I mean it!!!)

Linda