Great Middle School site!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 18:41:50 PDT

I just got a request to link this great middle school art site. It will be
featured next month on Great Sites and will be added to Art Departments.

Harvard Westlake Middle School - Los Angeles California
http://hw.com/academics/msvisualarts/
Browse the gallery for all sorts of good project ideas - check the art
curriculum pages.

Those of you who are looking for lessons to teach elements and principles of
design will want to look at Articulations. I ran it as a Great Site in
February.

http://www.brigantine.atlnet.org/GigapaletteGALLERY/websites/ARTiculationFin
al/MainPages/index.htm
or http://tinyurl.com/ec4t

HW had a link to it on their site - they like it,too.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. for Andrew - thanks for sending me your link! I'll be happy to feature
it. Do send me great sites you come across in your surfing. I am always
looking for sites to feature on Great Sites that teachers will use.

---