Re: Nnael--re: cell phone

---------

From: Martha Dodge (4boys_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 18:41:42 PDT

I have a pay as you go cell phone through Virgin Mobile. (Found at Target,
Best Buy or Wal-mart).The cheapest phone is 70.00 on sale. $20.00 phone time
is included in that $70.00.
You must pay the minimum of $20.00 every 90 days. This is really the only
limitation. The first 10 minutes each day cost 25 cents per minute, after
that it is 10 cents a minute. Seconds are rounded up to minutes - that's the
only negative I can find to this. Not too bad - what do you think.

> I'd be very interested in this pay as you go cell phone. How much do
> you pay as you go? I would only want a cell phone for emergencies.
> (Famous last words, but I mean it!!!)
>
> Linda

---