transfering favorite sites

---------

From: Amanda Linn (toasterart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 08:30:59 PDT

I just switched my internet service from MSN to
Comcast. Does anyone know if there is a way for me to
transfer my "favorites" list from the old service to
the new. I have tried a few things and now fear I will
spend my summer vacation entering in web addresses one
by one. I have a PC.

I switched from dial up because cable would be about
as much as the dedicated phone line and MSN was
costing me. Let me tell you, for people like us who
look at websites with lots of pictures, it is worth it
to have the high speed cable if you don't already (or
maybe I am the only person left on earth that still
used the dial up?)

The first day I thought I might need to wear safety
goggles it was loading so fast. :)

Thanks
Amanda

=====
"When you have the Pope and the Dixie Chicks against you, you can't be long for the White House"
                                   -Michael Moore