Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Fun folk art masks - and Asian art site

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 07:46:00 PDT

Here is one I didn't list - Folk Artist Christopher Michael (I didn't list
him because they are all sold - didn't know how long they would stay online) -- but they might spark an idea.

Here is a commercial site with some excellent images of Japanese Masks (I
won't be linking this - but thought you might want some good images) - It
does give brief information about the masks: (darn -
can't save them to file)

Site has good examples of Japanese folk art - I just discovered you can not
save the images though - darn. I suppose you could print off images you are
interested in.

Nice images of Japanese paper lanterns -to go with Connie's lesson plan

Good site to browse for high quality image of Japanese - Chinese - Korean
and Southeast Asian Art.
Check this site if interested in images of Japanese Dolls: - Darn - can't save the images to file. I
won't be linking these sites after all.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department