Re: water soluable oil paints

---------

From: Donald Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 20:17:30 PDT

Becky, it has been my experience that water soluble oils take quite a while
to dry. It seems to me that it takes longer than oils, but I could be
wrong. I have allergies that no longer allow me to use the original type of
oil paints and now I am forced to use water soluble ones. My biggest
objection to using the water soluble is just that, these take so long to
dry!

I wish you a speedy drying process,

Idus in southern Miss (about an hour from New Orleans)