Add to Chagall links

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 14:07:50 PDT

Sara sent me this nice lesson on comparing the work of Jose Gurvich with
Marc Chagall.

Lesson on Comparing Gurvich and Chagall:
http://www.csudh.edu/dearhabermas/artdisc06.htm

FYI -
JOSÉ GURVICH - Jewish Uruguayan Painter -- Gurvich was born in rural
Lithuania, in the heart of a Jewish village in 1927 - died in New York,
1974. I have a message Sara she sent that his his picture if anyone is
interested.

Some selected works by Gurvich:
http://sicardi.com/Artists/index.cfm?artistid=70

Virtual Tour of Gurvich exhibit: